Guidance for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) NIST Special Publication 800-66 offers guidance for HIPPA. HIPPA is broken up into (5) different Titles: Title 1) Healthcare accessibility,...
NIST SP 800-39, Manage Information Security Risk NIST 800-39 is a federal document that talks about risk management of information system and their security. It is cited as one of the sources for the ISC2...
Understanding the Security Authorization of federal information systems The ISC2 CAP candidate needs to understand the multitier approach to evaluating strategic & tactical risk across an organization/enterprise....
The Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) is a certification that indicates a professional level of knowledge/skill on the subject of federal information system authorization (formerly certification...
- NIST 800: DoD Risk Management Framework
- When does a DoD Information System require a re-accreditation
- UPDATED IA STUFF + Procrastination
- Server at Magic Requires Username Password
- GFI LANGuard – Review
- DIACAP Essentials + IA Control Validation Training (part 4): DIACAP/AFCAP Day 4 & 5
information assurance Archives