Risk Management Framework is implemented throughout an organization. NIST 800-39, Manage Information Security Risk, describes how to implement risk within t three layers (or tiers) of of an organization:...
DIACAP to DIARMF: Assessment Authorization With the move from certification and accreditation (C&A) to risk management framework, comes a few new terms. “C&A” will be replaced with assessment...
DIACAP to DIARMF: Intro DoD Chief Information Officer (formerly Assistant Security Defense), in collaboration with the Department of the Navy CIO, has developed a DoDI 8500.2 to NIST SP 800-53 IA control...
DIACAP is transitioning from a Certification and Accreditation to a Risk Management Framework. Most of the new Risk Manager Framework is in the NIST Special Publication 800-37. The old NIST SP 800-37...
- diacap to diarmf: FISMA 2013
- Training and Certification: 800-66 – HIPPA
- Training and Certification: NIST SP 800-39 Manage Information Security Risk
- Training & Certification: CAP – Security Authorization of Federal Information Systems
- Training and Certification: certified authorization professional (1)
- NIST 800: DoD Risk Management Framework
information assurance Archives