DIACAP/AFCAP Day 1. This is the second installment of the DIACAP Essentials journal. In the first day of class we’ve taken a high level look at the big picture of the Department of Defense Information...
If you are doing Certification & Accreditation then you know it’s all about the documentation. But its not just about reviewing the documentation that a system is supposed to have. If you’re...
One C&A package to rule them all? The federal government has a bunch of Certification & Accreditation processes. There is Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification & Accreditation...
Maintain Situational AwarenessIncluded in the IA controls assigned to all DoD ISs are IA controls related to configuration and vulnerability management, performance monitoring, and periodic independent...
- Register the System with DoD IA Component
- Security, Interoperability, Supportability, Sustainability and Usability (SISSU)
- USAF Enterprise Information Technology Data Repository (EITDR)
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- EITDR – enterprise information technology data repository